Shipping & Return Policy
Replacement Parts for Concealed Damage/Defect of Freight
As an unavoidable part of the shipping industry, sometimes packages arrive damaged or defective, or with missing parts. At AllPro Furnishings we guarantee you will receive all parts - correct and functioning properly. All replacement part orders are shipped standard ground delivery (regardless of the initial shipment type) unless the consignee chooses to pay for the difference in expedited shipping.
If your item was sent via freight truck and it was signed for and accepted, the order cannot be returned unless shipping is paid both ways by the customer and the item has not been opened or used/installed. If there is damage, part error, or loss in delivery, your replacement parts will be issued. *Please save a copy of all warranty, receipts, and delivery receipts for your records.
Replacement Shipments for Damaged Orders
If an order is refused at time of delivery due to damage, our supplier will resend a new package out as soon as the damaged item is returned to the warehouse. The order must be canceled with a customer service representative over the phone to avoid having a re-shipment. Please call our offices immediately if this situation occurs. *Please have a copy of all warranty, receipts, or delivery receipts when you call.
Canceling a Recently Place Order
As long as an order has not been processed, your order can be canceled. Orders cannot be canceled after shipment has already occurred or if the item is in mid-route. Requests to cancel an order must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-796-0273. Please be certain about the status of your order, as it is often impossible to stop a shipment that already has a tracking number placed on it. Please have a copy available of all receipts from your order, when you call so that we can locate it right away.
Shipping & Mode of Product Transfer
SWING SETS, SWING STATIONS & SPRING RIDERS
- These items ship ground freight service.
- The standard delivery method is Curbside Delivery, where the public street meets the homeowner’s property. If an 18 wheeler cannot stop and unload at this junction, additional charges will apply.
- Delivery onto the homeowner’s property is not part of curbside delivery.
- The customer may pay the carrier directly for additional services that might require the carrier to go onto a customer’s property. The customer should coordinate any additional services with the carrier when the delivery appointment is made.
- An adult must be present upon delivery of products to inspect and sign for goods received.
- Recipient must note any damage on the delivery receipt and also have the driver acknowledge same.
- Customer must notify us within 2 business days of receiving a shipment with damages. ANY damages that are discovered must be notated on the bill of lading/delivery receipt that you sign. Have the driver initial any damage report and be sure to obtain a copy of this delivery document.
- IMPORTANT - DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. Refused shipments may result in additional charges. Customer must keep all packaging and damaged goods until the claim is resolved. We reserve the right to require pictures to document any damage and substantiate a claim with the motor carrier. Good documentation and digital pictures are the quickest way to get any replacement parts to the customer.
For All Delivery Types
AllPro Furnishings is not responsible for deliveries that are misdirected due to an incorrect shipping address, including any fees incurred from misdirected deliveries. If a shipment cannot be delivered successfully as a result of invalid shipping address, or if no one is available to accept/sign for the delivery after an extended period of time, the carrier may need to return the shipment to our warehouse. If this should occur, after a reasonable attempt has been made to make these arrangements with the recipient, a refund for the purchase will be provided, minus any shipping fees incurred by AllPro Furnishings.
While AllPro Furnishngs works closely with its carriers to assure timely shipment of your order, delivery times are NOT guaranteed, and various factors can impact the carrier's ability to deliver within the expected time frame. These factors include:
- Your location in relation to the warehouse;
- The carrier's equipment;
- Other unforeseen events that may delay shipping times
The free swing set delivery offer is good for a standard delivery (no rush deliveries), and is available ONLY in the lower 48 states. Deliveries refused, including those due to late deliveries on the carrier's behalf will be refunded minus all incurred shipping costs, which may include, but is not limited to, shipping costs to and from the respective delivery address.
RETURN POLICY AND CREDITS
AllPro Furnishings is committed to providing fast and efficient service. If you are not happy with your order and it is in good condition, we will refund you the total product costs that you were charged, minus the shipping costs. This policy applies as long as the item(s) are returned within 30 days from shipping date and are in the original packaging (please also include the original packing slip).
Orders returned do not receive shipping reimbursements and are charged the actual shipping costs, to and from the warehouse. If a returned item was a "Free Shipping" item from us, then the refund for the product will be minus the actual shipping charges. *Please save a copy of all warranty, receipts, and delivery receipts for your records.