Hallman - 36 in. Professional Gas Rangetop with 6 Sealed Burners, Porcelain-Coated Drip Pans, in Stainless Steel - HRT3618U
HALLMAN Professional Rangetop marries elegant, space-saving design with impeccable cooking performance all at a great price. Its Italian-made Sabaf burners, ranging in size from 18,000 BTUs down to under 700 BTUs for delicate simmering provide you with a perfect blend of power and precision. Multi-prong cast iron grates provide a single cooking surface (for safety and ease of pot movement). Available in 2 sizes, these rangetops are perfect for your home kitchen, condo living, or the cabin.
- BTU Burner Outputs: 1 x 18,000 BTU front center power burner 1 x 15,000 BTU front left power burner 1 x 15,000 BTU front right power burner 3 x 12,000 BTU rear burners
- Can operate in the city (AC/DC plug-in ignition) or off-grid (battery ignition) (patent pending dual ignition system)
- Continuous cast iron grate design for easy movement of cookware
- A thermocouple flame failure device (FFD) stops the flow of gas (NG or LPG) to the burners, if the flame is unintentionally extinguished
- The rangetop has an elegant, pro-style design, Features 6 high quality control knobs for controlling the flame and turning the unit On/Off
- Black porcelain-Coated Drip Pans surrounding the burners for easy clean up
- Certified for use with natural gas or liquid propane (comes set for NG, and LPG orifices are available for purchase if you want to convert the unit to LP)
- Product comes ready to slide into its opening with an easy installation. (Check the owners manual for instructions)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Color: Stainless, Stainless Steel
- Gas-type: Hallman
- Product Weight (LBS): 91
- Product Width (inches): 36
- Product Length (inches): 27.5
- Product Height (inches): 7
- Country Of Origin: China
- Shipping Method: LTL Freight
- Shipping Dimensions (WxLxH - Inches) BOX 1: 30x39x14
- Shipping Dimensions (W-inches) BOX 1: 30
- Shipping Dimensions (L-Depth Inches) BOX 1: 39
- Shipping Dimensions (H-inches) BOX 1: 14
- Shipping Weight (LBS) BOX 1: 105
- Freight Class: 85
- UPC: 854729006269
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.