Hallman - 40 in. Double Oven Dual Fuel Italian 5 Burner Range Gas/Propane (HDFR40)
HALLMAN Professional Ranges marry elegant design with impeccable cooking performance. The Italian brass burners provide a perfect blend of power and precision, ranging from a searing 15,500 BTU, down to simmering 1260 BTU. The removable stainless steel griddle features an oversized brass oval burner with 10,500 BTU. Heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous cooking surface, making it safe to maneuver cookware from one burner to another.
The main oven 2.55 cu.ft. True European convection provides even heat distribution for perfect results, complete with convection bake, convection broil, grill baking, and standard bake functions. The secondary oven 1.45 cu.ft. is convenient for baking multiple dishes simultaneously. In addition, the second oven includes electric rotisserie hardware. Both ovens feature 3-pane glass windows for safety that can easily be removed for cleaning with mild soap (Not Dishwasher Safe). Beneath the pair of ovens there is a drawer designed to keep dishes warm between 125°-200° before serving. Manual controls and durable components minimize service repairs over the lifespan of the product. Hallman ranges are available in an array of colors and configurations with unique options and accessories, allowing the ability to customize to your taste. Hallman is the premium brand engineered for those who are passionate about cooking with the finest quality. Decades of proven craftsmanship ensure every Hallman range will be in service and style for generations. Handmade in Italy.
- Requires 220V/240V electrical outlet (Professional Installation Required)
- Multi-Gas burners with stabilized flame technology eliminate flame-out due to gas draught or overflow
- 2 x 15,500 BTU Brass Italian Sealed Burner
- 2 X 10,500 BTU Brass Italian Sealed Burners
- 1 X 7000 BTU Brass Italian Sealed Burners
- Removable Griddle with an extra grate included to place over the largest oval burner in the industry, making it easy to poach large fillets of fish
- All burners can be precisely adjusted during installation, and include enamel burner caps for easy cleaning with mild soap (Not Dishwasher Safe)
- Electronic Ignition feature lights up the burner when you push in the knob
- Deeply recessed cooktop burner trays keep spills contained and simply cleaning
- The main oven 2.55 cu.ft. True European convection provides even heat distribution for perfect results, complete with convection bake, convection broil, grill baking, and standard bake functions. The secondary oven 1.45 cu.ft. is convenient for baking multiple dishes simultaneously. In addition, the second oven includes electric rotisserie hardware.
- Dual Fuel range technology provides the chef with the best of both worlds, highly precise gas cooktop burners paired with even electric heating oven
- Additional Oven Functions Include: Grill-Baking for roasting meat and vegetables, Upper-Element-Only for browning, Lower-Element-Only for pizza, cakes, biscuits, and pastries
- Full-Width Warming Drawer beneath the oven will heat dishes and keep them 125°-200° while the oven is in use
- Flame Failure Safety Device in all gas burners ensure the fuel supply shuts off when the flame is extinguished
- Upper Handrail included for comfort and convenience
- Defrost function uses the fan in the oven to accelerate the defrost process at room temperature, preserving the taste and appearance of the food
- Optional Accessories include: Self-Cleaning Oven Panels, Wrap Around Toe Kick (matching color or stainless), Chopping block that fits perfectly on the griddle, Cooking Steam Basins, Stainless Steel Food Griddle Cover, Cast Iron Steak Pan Insert, and many more
- Brand - Hallman
- Exterior Width - 40
- Burners/Elements - 5
- Drawer - Warming
- Style - Freestanding
- Control - Type Knobs
- Induction - No
- Country of Origin - Italy
- Manufacturer - Hallman Industries
- Condition - New
- Freight Class - 85
- Volts - 240
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Product Height (inches) - 35.75
- Product Length (inches) - 23.625
- Product Weight (LBS) - 294
- Product Width (inches) - 23.625
- Shipping Dimensions (H-inches) BOX 1 - 39.37
- Shipping Dimensions (L-Depth inches) BOX 1 - 29.13
- Shipping Dimensions (WxLxH - inches) BOX 1 - 25x25x37
- Shipping Dimensions (W-inches) BOX 1 - 26.77
- Shipping Method - LTL Freight
- Shipping Weight (LBS) BOX 1 - 324
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.