Icon Grills HYBRID 800 Series Charcoal and Gas Convertible Kamado Grill W/Cabinet Cart
Equipped with 714 Square Inches of cooking space and enclosed storage, this grill has a lot going on and all the necessary space to accommodate it. Like the 700 Series, this grill offers even more: more durability, a more self-contained design, and higher-end quality. Want to take your grilling experience to the next level? Well, then look no further. With improved weather-proof storage options and a variety of innovative features such as the ability to convert the grill from charcoal to gas, this grill is a dream come true. Features Include:
- 714 Square inches of Cooking Space
- Cast Iron Top Vent with Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
- Temperature Gauge with Color-Coded Cooking Zones
- Stainless Steel Lid Shock Absorber
- Dual Drop Down Side Shelves
- 2 Tier Cast Iron & Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Flexible Grill Light
- Electric Starter Port for Easy Starting
- Bottom Color-Coded HeatZone Cooking Dials
- Removable Ash Drawer for Easy Cleaning
- Cast Iron Charcoal Grate with Stainless Steel Starter Pocket
- Thick Competition Fire Bowl for Better Cooking
- Lava Stone Allows for Indirect Cooking/Smoking
- Storage Compartment Cart with Door and Locking Casters
- Branded Full Length Cape-Style Commercial Grade Cover
- Quickchange Included:
- Convert your grill between charcoal and gas, with one small footprint.
- 25,000 BTU Infrared Stainless Steel Burner
- Includes Stainless Steel Infrared Heat Exchanger
- Push Button Ignition with built-in thermocoupler for safety
- High, Medium and Low Settings
- Easily Slides in to replace Ash Drawer for Gas Grilling
- Ready to Grill in Minutes
- Includes Lava Stone Heat Diffuser & Stainless Steel Bracket
- Includes Caddy Cart for Propane Tank with rolling caster
- 50% More efficient than other gas grills in the industry
Two Color Choices: Black Onyx with Dark Wood Slatted Side Shelves and Powder Coated Storage Cart or White Cottage with Stainless Steel Side Shelves and Stainless Steel Storage Cart
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.