Icon Grills HYBRID 700 Series Charcoal and Gas Convertible Kamado Grill W/Cabinet Cart
The 700 Series has a lot going on and all the necessary space to accommodate it. No need to spread things out; now, you can just keep your accessories consolidated in one, revolutionary place with this hybrid charcoal and gas convertible grill. Features Include:
- 714 Square inches of Cooking Space
- Cast Iron Top Vent with Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
- Temperature Gauge with Color-Coded Cooking Zones
- Stainless Steel Lid Shock Absorber
- Dual Drop Down Side Shelves
- 2 Tier Cast Iron & Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Electric Starter Port for Easy Starting
- Bottom Color-Coded HeatZone Cooking Dials
- Removable Ash Drawer for Easy Cleaning
- Cast Iron Charcoal Grate with Stainless Steel Starter Pocket
- Starter Holster for Electric Starter Storage
- Thick Competition Fire Bowl for Better Cooking
- Lava Stone Allows for Indirect Cooking/Smoking
- 26” Wide Storage Cart for Extra Stability and Grate & Stone Storage
- Quickchange Included:
- Convert your grill between charcoal and gas, with one small footprint.
- 25,000 BTU Infrared Stainless Steel Burner
- Includes Stainless Steel Infrared Heat Exchanger
- Push Button Ignition with built-in thermocoupler for safety
- High, Medium and Low Settings
- Easily Slides in to replace Ash Drawer for Gas Grilling
- Ready to Grill in Minutes • Includes Lava Stone Heat Diffuser & Stainless Steel Bracket
- Includes Caddy Cart for Propane Tank with rolling caster
- 50% More efficient than other gas grills in the industry
More Awesome Features
- Flexible Grill Light
- Lava Stone & Bracket
- Electric Starter
- Electric Starter Holster
- Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Removable Ash Drawer
- Branded Full Length Cape-Style Commercial Grade Cover
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.