ILVE - Professional Plus Series - 36 Inch Freestanding Range Gas/Propane (UPW90FDVG)
Professional Plus Gas Range
The Professional Plus immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its professional look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System
Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner
This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron Grates
The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety Valves
Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dishwarmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
- True European Convection - Yes
- Dual Function Triple Ring Burner - Yes
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer- Storage
- Series - Professional Plus
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Pro-Style - Yes
- Trim - Chrome
- Handle Design - Contemporary
- Exterior Width - 36"
- Width - 35.4375"
- Height - 36.125"
- Depth - 25.75"
- Total Capacity - 3.5 cu. ft.
- Dual Door - No
- Oven Racks - 2
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - No
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - No
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Knobs
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - No
- Timer - Yes
- Temperature Probe - No
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Oven BTUs - 15000 BTU
- Burners / Elements = 4
- Burners - 5
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 15500 BTU
- Front Left Output - 15500
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 8000
- Middle Center Burner - 10500
- Griddle Output - 10500
- Volts - 120 Volts
- Amps - 15 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Star-K Certified - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to email@example.com , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.