LIFESMART - PELLET GRILL AND GRIDDLE COMBO (SCS-P760G)
The Lifesmart 760G is a versatile 8-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake your favorite meals. Fueled by hardwood pellets and controlled with a Precision digital controller, means from low and slow to hot and fast grilling. You will fire up deliciously consistent results every single time. Enjoying a restaurant quality grilling experience in the comfort of your own backyard has never been easier. This product offers the convenience of a gas grill with the real flavor of a wood fire. Besides great wood flavor, we have also included a 155 square inch griddle to expand the cooking and griddle capacity to over 650 square inches. The propane griddle (tank hose included) is great for breakfast, making eggs while you smoke your favorite sausage or bacon on the wood fired pellet grill. Also this unique combo allows you to take advantage of our exclusive Reverse Sear Technology simply take your favorite piece of meat (ribeye, London broil, pork steaks, thick chicken breasts) and slow smoke on the pellet grill for an hour or more. This allows the great wood flavor to absorb into the meat. Finally sear in the flavor in on the hot griddle. This reverse cooking process will produce the most amazing results. Additionally, the griddle adds to the versatility of the unit. You can now quickly make cheeseburgers or hot dogs. You can sauté onions and mushrooms or grill vegetables. The addition of the propane griddle makes this a complete outdoor kitchen experience. Slow smoke to fast and easy—Breakfast-Lunch and Dinner all on the LIFESMART P760G.
Our unique barrel design gives extra head space for the ability to cook larger meats including turkey and whole chicken. Featuring 510 sq. Inches of cooking surface area with double grill racks allows you to cook multiple items. For example, you can cook ribs on the bottom and bacon wrapped corn on the cob on top. A digital meat probe is also included to ensure your food is cooked to perfection. Our advanced technology of Precision Digital Temperature Control includes dual LED temperature display to monitor both internal food and the chamber temperatures. It allows you to set the internal cooking temperature accurately within 1-degree increments and is adjustable in 5° increments. This allows you to set and maintain the perfect temperature that ranges anywhere from 180° to 500°F. Every Lifesmart Wood Pellet Grill also features Grill Smart Technology. This system lights from the simple push of a steel flash igniter button, which guarantees an easy start up every time. This will eliminate the need for harmful lighter fluid. The 15lb. hopper allows for low, slow cooking all day. Please be sure to review all of the product videos including great recipes and the owner’s manual that are attached to this listing. The LifeSmart Pellet Grill & Gas Griddle Combination is the all-inclusive piece of cooking equipment that you need to complete your outdoor living space.
- Features 510 sq. of Cooking Surface with Dual Porcelain Enamel Grill Racks
- Expands to Over 650 sq. Inches with Propane Griddle that includes large tank hose (propane tank sold separately)
- Griddle Surface is Ideal for a Quick Cheeseburger or Hot Dog and Excellent for Sautéing Mushrooms, Onions and other vegetables
- 8-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake. Griddle Enables Reverse Sear Technology to Smoke Than Sear for the Ultimate Flavor
- Great for baking deserts and pizza
- Hopper top holds a platter or dish
- Steel firepot and steel cook chamber for durability
- Unique oval-shaped barrel gives extra-large head space between grates for larger pieces of meat
- Precision digital control for a temperature range of 180°F to 500°F in 5 increments Accurate within 1 Degree
- Fueled by all-natural wood pellets with a 15lb. hopper Allows for Low Smoking Up to 15 Hours
- Smart digital temperature control-advanced grill
- Features Grill Smart Technology with a steel-flash ignition system for easy lighting
- Digital Meat Probe Helps Insure the Perfect Food Temperature
- Durable high temperature powder coated finish
- Multi Rear Vents Allows for Perfect Convection Cooking
- Cooking time from 3-hours to 15-hours on a hopper of wood pellets
- Includes steel front and bottom shelf for your convenience
- Overall height: 41 in. / Overall width: 51 in.
- Primary Cooking Area (Bottom Rack): 19.5″ x 15.25″
- Secondary Cooking Area (Top Rack): 20.25″ x 10.5″
- Griddle pre-seasoned steel Cooking Area: 14.6″ x 10.6″
- Burger count – 9 patties on the main cooking area
- Cooking area width – side to side 22″
- Cooking area depth – front to back 15.6″
- Head space – length in inches between grill lid to the bottom most grate 7″
- 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Assembled Product dimensions (wt.): 32L x 18D x 41H (90#)
- Carton Dimensions (wt.): 37.8L x 19.3D x 25.6H (97#)
Why Buy a Lifesmart Pellet Grill?
PRECISION PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY: Includes a dual LED temperature display that allows you to set the internal cooking temperature accurately within 1-degree increments and is adjustable in 5° increments.
VERSATILITY: Our 8-IN-1 pellet grill and griddle allows you to Smoke, Grill, Sear, Roast, Braise, Dehydrate, Bake and griddle
EASE OF USE: Featuring Grill Smart Technology, it lights from the simple push of a steel flash igniter button for an easy start-up every time. Set the grill to your preferred temperature and let our product do the work for you.
FLAVORFUL TASTE: The all-natural hardwood pellets give the real wood-fired flavor in the convenience of your own home. Griddle Enables Reverse Sear Technology to Smoke Than Sear for the Ultimate Flavor. Also great for cooking burgers and breakfast.
MOBILITY: Includes a four-wheel moveable cart for ease of use in any space.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.