LOCK'ER DOWN - VERSASAFE (MODEL LD1911)
Although our focus is on vehicle specific designs, we cannot build a safe for every vehicle out there. To provide secure storage for those customers, we developed our line of VersaSafes ™. The "VersaSafe ™" LD1911. Designed to be used for numerous applications, the VersaSafe ™ is large enough to hold full size auto pistols like the Colt(R) 1911 and clones. This safe is 10" long 9.5" wide and 2 1/2" tall. Made from 12 gauge cold rolled steel, this is a very sturdy unit. You can bolt this safe direct to the floor of your vehicle, or use one of the upcoming mounting kits. These kits will allow you to use an existing seat belt anchor or seat track bolt. This kits are designed so that the attaching bolt cannot be removed without removing the safe. This model is so versatile, it can be used in vans, RV's, Motor Homes, trunks of cars, on the rear floor of 4 door trucks. We recently installed 2 in Ford Taurus sedans for Federal Law Enforcement Need multiple units for company vehicles? We can set you up with our High Security Abloy(R) Locks keyed like an with master keys, or a 4 digit combination lock. Available with the normal lock options.
- Heavy 12 Gauge Gauge cold rolled plate steel,
- Welded tab and notch seams.
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying.
- Drill resistant locks.
- Counter balanced door with spring assisted hinge.
- Largest selection of lock options in the industry.
- Only product in industry with lifetime warranty.
- 12.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H4.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
- Usually Ships in 1 to 5 Business Days