ZLINE - VAN GOGH KITCHEN FAUCET IN BRUSHED NICKEL (VNG-KF-BN)
The ZLINE Van Gogh Kitchen Faucet (VNG-KF-BN) is manufactured with the highest quality materials on the market. ZLINE faucets feature ceramic disc cartridge technology. Ceramic disc faucets offer precise, ergonomic control making them easy to use and ADA compliant. This contemporary, European technology is quickly becoming the industry standard due to it being durable and longer-lasting than other valve varieties on the market. We have focused on designing each faucet to be functionally efficient while offering a sleek design, making it a beautiful addition to any kitchen. While aesthetically pleasing, the Van Gogh Kitchen Faucet offers a hassle-free washing experience. At 2.2 gal per minute the Van Gogh Kitchen Faucet provides the perfect amount of flexibility and water pressure to save you time.
• German quality, engineering and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
• Installation-Ready: ZLINE faucets include pre-attached water supply lines and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
• Custom designed spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
• Lock in technology keeps spray head docked and in place.
- Connection Size: 9/16-24UNEF-2B
- Faucet Height: 33.5 in.
- Faucet Fit: 1-Hole
- Faucet Type: Pull Down
- Faucet Hole Spacing (in.): No Spacing- Single Hole
- Housing Material: Brass
- Flow Rate: 2.2 Gallon Per Minute
- Included Components: Hardware, Supply Lines
- Mount Location: Deck Mount
- Spout Reach: 11.25 inches
- Sensor Activation: No
- Number Of Handles: Single Handle
- Style: Pull Down
- Certifications: ADA Compliant, ETL Listed, UL Listed
- Options: No Option
- Mount Type: Deck Mount
- Material & Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Dimension: 4 in. W x 14 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- UPC: 810021141190
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be take longer that normal. We appreciate you business and your patience through these difficult times.
Returned products must be sent back in its original packaging and contain every part it came with.
If your product comes damaged in any way please take photos and send it to email@example.com , and we will gladly resolve the issue with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Some of our products are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Products that come damaged are not subject to the restocking & shipping fee.
As a part of our Satisfaction Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost.
We appreciate your patience with us as product availability has been severly affected throughout the nation. Some of our items may go out of stock unexpectedly as every state is dealing with this virus differently. Our suppliers are working had to maintain the level of service to continue to provide products as they are needed. In the case of an unexpected inventory change from our suppliers we will contact you expeditiously to resolve the situation.